Geng Panda Slim

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sometimes, Words are Meaningful than Act.



ü    Is learning that you’ll never have EXACTLY what you want, but in the end God always gives you exactly what you need to make you into the person you should be.
ü  ...Always listen to your heart...it's on your left side...But it's always right!
ü  One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a person’s face and knowing that you put it there.
ü  Be happy! Not because everything is good but because you can see the good side of everything!
ü  ... The art of being happy is to be satisfied with what you have.
ü  Wants to lie on a bed and listen to good music, look into the eyes of someone I love and smile...Is that too much to ask :)
ü  Love is in the air but I am on the ground ha ha-ha!!!
ü  Pain is an option...You can prevent it by accepting the reality that all the things that you desire is not always intended for you...
ü  care for those who care for you, forget about the ones who don't
ü  Before leaving home she asks him: U got everything? He takes her hand and says: Yes now I got everything
ü  Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you. One day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars.
ü  Never hurt people who love you a lot, because they won't hurt you back. But they'll probably have no choice but to leave you forever...
ü  Always listen to what a drunken person has to say... REMEMBER:  a drunk mind speaks the real heart
ü  Wants to go where nobody knows my name. Feel like going for a walk, alone, on the hillside or a lonely beach in the dark, with nothing but the moon to guide me.
ü  I'm not in a hurry of loving again, but I'm thirsty of being loved by someone who'll never going to make me feel the pain I had in my past..
ü  Two things in life you have to take mental note of: don't make any decisions when you're ANGRY. And never make any promises when you're HAPPY!
ü  Somebody whom you loved more than life came into your life for one of two reasons: To love u forever or to teach u not to love again!
ü  Why should I change for someone else when God accepts me 4 who I am and I don't need any love because Gods love is unconditional.
ü  Being Single is not a setback, it’s a choice, and that’s just how I choose to live my life, having someone isn’t a need it’s a want. So just leave me alone, and let it be.
ü  I'm unique; so don't compare me. I'm not pretty; I'm gorgeous. I'm different? That’s my best quality... I'm my own person and I don't change for no one.
ü  I'm not mad at you, I'm just sick of your behaviour.
ü  I am not afraid of trying again...I am only afraid of getting hurt for the same reason again



Aku Tulis, Aku Kongsi, Aku Cerita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bace dah, Gelak dah, Nangeh da? Hmm KOMEN LEEE.. :P

Popular Posts

 
blog ini diedit oleh fiezah91