Geng Panda Slim

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Special Thanks

 
Our lives are made up of a million moments, spent in a million different ways.
Some are spent searching for love, peace and harmony.
Others are spent surviving day to day.
But there is no greater moment that when we find that life,
With all its joys and sorrows, is meant to be lived one day at a time.

Living the life with the person you dream is just like a dream.  Even it was happening right on your nose… still it’s hard to believe. Ha-ha.. Jiwang? Yes, I am in the mood of jiwang…

Special thanks for Mr. Boyfriend coz him always there whenever I need him. He knows what I need the most without me telling him.  I really appreciated that Gab.  
And also… thanks to accept my idea for cut your hair just like I want it to be… you look simple and for me so handsome with the new hair style.  Also, thanks to you for accompany me sending the laptop for warranty and even make smile all the way we walked even I am so tired for no rest this week.  Thanks  also coz give me a sincerely smile and spend your off day with me…  even though I more than understand that you are surely tired of your 6 days working. Thanks for carrying the laptop bag for me. It’s quite heavy for me carry it all the times while we are walking… Thanks for lend me your laptop so that I can use it for my practical. Thanks your patience with my entire bad mood that I released on you. Thanks for waiting with me at Pudu Central for the bus… Thanks…





Yang Penting HATI Bah.

4 comments:

NasQ said...

kena bukak kamus nak faham ni...

panda montel said...

@Tukang Karut hahhaa ko menyidir aku ke?

dill said...

comel cik wen kite

dill.

panda montel said...

@dillhehe yeke comel.. tp adik kat sebelah lg comel haha

Post a Comment

Bace dah, Gelak dah, Nangeh da? Hmm KOMEN LEEE.. :P

Popular Posts

 
blog ini diedit oleh fiezah91