Geng Panda Slim

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Am Different. I Am Strange.



MY 21 day at CLCM. So far… everything is interesting. I am still in the excited mood.
 Of course la I feel tired.  

Right, on my second day on job, I have been told that ‘they’ (my colleagues) feel strange of me.  According to them, the Chinese face I had make them confuse, coz I am not a Chinese but pure DUSUN. And am proud of who I am. But that’s also cause me take the course of Mandarin Language. Now I can understand and speaking in Hua Yi  a little bit la.

But being different is not always something bad right…I enjoy being different at all. haha...

This is so cool. haha

cantik ape... 

hua hua hua hua



Yang Penting HATI Bah.

5 comments:

Jue said...

Happy V-Day...Wen...Ko bercuti kah nie atau keja..heheh

panda montel said...

@Jue happy v-day to you too jue.. kerja ni hehehe

krole said...

berbeza itu satu keunikkan bagi aku~ yang penting hati bah kan wen~

Just said...

bagus tu ambil mandarin course! :D

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Im new here. Nice blog :)

Post a Comment

Bace dah, Gelak dah, Nangeh da? Hmm KOMEN LEEE.. :P

Popular Posts

 
blog ini diedit oleh fiezah91